Ganked from seawasp seawsp because it amuses me...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"do not afford copyright protections to works" --Nolo Press Copyright Handbook
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The wall of the dining room corner in which my computer desk is set.
3. Did you dream last night?
Yes. I can't really remember about what now, though.
4. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
5. What is the last film you saw?
Monsters vs Aliens (I keep it saved on the Tivo for when nothing else amuses me.)
6. Do you like to dance?
7. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No, I don't think so. I'm content with my nation of birth. (Besides, there aren't a lot of nations in the world where you could move 3,000 miles from your birthplace without crossing a national border. I've moved far enough.
8. Last time you swam in a pool?
9. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Off white, I think. Maybe some kind of beige.
10. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
11. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
12. What colour is your favourite hoodie.
I don't have a favorite hoodie.
13. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A little tired. Happy, though. Things have been tough around here for a while, but Snippy and I feel like we've found our emotional balance again.
14. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
The red cloth pen & pencil holder velcro'd to the upright of my computer desk.
15. Did you meet anybody new today?
Interact with--(I went grocery shopping), yes. Meet? No.
16. What are you craving right now?
Some dark-chocolate coated peanuts from See's Candies. I've been craving them for several days now. I just haven't gotten around to getting them. We've been busy.
17. Do you floss?
Not as regularly as I should (and once did, before I got out of the habit).
18. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The unpleasant smell of cooking/cooked cabbage.
19. Are you emotional?
Yes. I don't necessarily SHOW it, but I have feelings.
20. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Are you assuming an ice cream cone? I don't do those. I eat my ice cream out of a bowl with a spoon.
21. Do you like your hair?
Yes. I'm very happy that it turns gray but doesn't fall out.
22. Do you like yourself?
Yes I do. Which is not to say that I don't have self-doubts or self-image issues, but underneath it all, I can't imagine wanting to be anyone else.
23. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure. I'm sure he's got interesting stories to tell. (I voted for him. Twice. I'd also go out to dinner with many people I've voted against--but not all of them. Some of them just make my skin crawl.)
24. What are you listening to right now?
"Color Splash" (some design show my wife is watching in the next room).
25. Are your parents strict?
Yes, they were. But I haven't been subject to their authority for many, many years.
26. Would you go sky diving?
Uh...maybe? I've gone bungie jumping, and loved it. I'd do it again except that my lovely and talented wife has forbidden me to. She's also forbidden me to go skydiving--and I don't object much because I'm not sure I could really go through with it anyhow.
27. Do you like cottage cheese?
28. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. The first one was probably Vincent Price. I saw him do a one-man show at the Ford Theatre in DC, then got his autograph afterward.
29. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Only Edward the Vampire. Heh. No.
30. How many countries have you visited?
Jamaica. I'm not interested in travel.
31. Have you made a prank phone call?
32. Do you use chap stick?
Yes. Otherwise, my lips get chapped and dry in cold weather.
33. Can you use chop sticks?
34. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My lovely and talented wife, and Twoson.
35. Are you too forgiving?
Uh, no. "Too forgiving" is not one of my character traits.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
She (my lovely and talented wife) will be running her first D&D game/module for our new Sunday gaming group.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
I don't think so.
38. Last time you cried?
39. What was the last question you asked?
"What are you watching, sweetie?" when I had to answer the question about what I was listening to.
40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring and Summer.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
No. Nor will I ever.
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Oh dear god, yes.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
A few times, usually in the dark.
45. Favorite colour?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Once, to my regret.
47. Is your hair curly?
No. It gets wavy when it gets long, but it's not curly.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Damned if I know. It's been a long time.
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Maybe. But I'd never forget.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope. It's quite modest.
52. Do you like your life right now?
In some ways. In other ways...I'm really ready for the shitstorm of the last year or so to abate.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. But we do use a white noise machine (the sound of rain).
54. Can you handle the truth?
It depends on which truth. Sometimes denial is more comforting.
55. Do you have good vision?
Mostly. I need glasses, but only to make things sharp. I can see well enough without them to read, to use the computer, watch tv, or navigate on foot. I can even drive, but that's a bigger risk than I'd prefer to take.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Dislike? yes. Hate? Maybe. But usually only briefly. They cycle through my queue pretty quickly (I don't hold grudges for long).
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
As infrequently as possible. Not even every day.
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
White t-shirt from Poplar Grove, jeans, green fleece vest, socks and sneakers.
60.What is your favorite animal?
I can't say. I don't think in terms of my favorite ANYTHING. I like too many examples of movies, tv shows, songs, foods--or animals--to single one out.
61. Can you hula hoop?
I can. I choose not to.
62. Do you have a job?
Yes. Two, actually, if you count my writing.
63. What was the most recent thing you bought?
This week's groceries (specifically, three pounds of stew meat).
64. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. A number of times (as a child, usually to unlock the door when we locked ourselves out of the house).
65. Have you ever lied to a police officer?
If I ever have, I'm sure as hell not gonna confess to it here. That's a crime, you know.
66. Do you shout at the TV?
67. Name one thing people give you funny looks for when you confess it.
I write (for sale) superhero erotica.